Name Bracelet (or anklet)

 I'm sorry if I haven't been posting as much, I've just been so busy with school, and I just haven't had a lot of time to do things, but, in today's post I'm going to show you how to make a bracelet.
You need: 
Embroidery String
Beads
and Hot Glue + a Hot Glue Gun 
First, you need to fold the string in half and not it at the crease. 
Now, thread your bead and pull the strings up.
Then, pull the strings to the whole back to the other side, creating a loop around the bead.
It should look like this after you adjust it, and tighten it. Now, add your other beads.
You may begin to realize that the beads aren't stable and move around a lot...
So, in that case, what I did is hot glue them together.
Now, you have a fabulous bracelet that you can wear with your name on it (I used my last name)! Or you could also give it to someone as a gift.
Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed this post, and like I say in every post, stay safe (the number of cases of the coronavirus are getting higher so be sure to wear your mask and social distance), and have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts