Cake in a Cup

 I know that this is kind of a wintery type of snack, but I really am looking forward to the cold seasons. Also, in October, I'll probably share a similar post to this, with you guys. Anyways, let's get started:

So, you need:
A mug
Cocoa Powder
Powdered Sugar
and 1 egg

First, you need to wisk up the egg.
Then, add in 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Now, add in 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Then, wisk it together, make sure you mix the eggs in extremely well because in the past I didn't mix them together as well, and it was basically like having bits of an omelette in the cake. So, you don't want that to happen, or else it would taste bad, so be sure to mix it well.
Once mixed, place it in the microwave for 1 minute.
After it cooks, you can add some powdered sugar for a garnish (only if you want to).
Then, stick a fork in it, and enjoy!

Hopefully you enjoyed this post! Just to give you a little hint about the post that I might make that's kind of like this one, I'll tell you the theme word: S'mores. 
Anyways, stay safe, and have a great day!  



Comments

Popular Posts