Puppet Egg


My name is Isabel, but my friends call me Izzy. I love making crafts! I will share my crafts with you and you can make them as much as you want.

I wanted to make an easy craft for kids my age (I'm almost 8) since Easter is almost here.  So, I made this Puppet Egg.  First, I made a bunny rabbit finger puppet by folding a small piece of paper into a tube shape and taped the tube together on the back (if your stinking little brother used all the tape you can just staple the top).  Then, I drew the face onto the rabbit and made ears, which can be stuck on with tape or a staple.

Since the bunny was so cute, I made a little duck.  You make it the same way as the bunny, but with a different face and color the whole thing yellow except the eyes and beak. Color the beak orange.

Last, you make the egg by cutting out an egg shape out of paper, and decorate it however you want (stripes, polka dots, whatever). After its colored, you cut a small line in the middle of it as wide as the bunny and duck.

The bunny or the duck can then pop up from the back side of the egg and put on an Easter puppet show!

Comments

Popular Posts