Holiday Cake Toppers



My mom made a carrot cake for Easter.  It was too plain.  So, I thought it needed some cake toppers.


First, I drew some pictures for the cake toppers (like a flower, a nest with eggs in it, and an egg). It is hard to draw with a broken arm.



Then, cut them all out.


Flip them all over, and tape a toothpick onto the back of each one.


Stick them into your cake any way you like, and you are all finished.  If your mom ever makes a plain cake, you can make some cake toppers to decorate it.  You can do it for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, and even your birthday!


This is how it looks when you are finished:


Here is an old picture from my little brother David's first birthday.  I made some cake toppers to go on his cupcakes:


Comments

Popular Posts