Chocolate Frozen Cheerios


I made these 2 years ago when I was just 5 years old.  This is my favorite chocolate dessert.
You can try making these with white chocolate chips, but I made them with dark chocolate chips.
I'm going to make these on my birthday, and you can make them on your birthday if you want and any other party!  Here is how they are made:


This is all you need:
Chocolate Chips
Spoon
Bowl
Cheerios


First, you pour the chocolate chips into a bowl.  
About half the bag, or the whole bag if your family is big like mine.



Second, you put them in the microwave for about 1 minute and 40 seconds.
When it beeps, take them out and stir them.
If they are not melted, put them in again for 1 more minute.
Be careful because you might burn yourself.
*Make sure you use cooking mitts or a hot pad*



Next, pour the Cheerios in the bowl. About half the amount of the chocolate.
Stir them in until all the Cheerios are covered in chocolate.


Dip them onto a pan with wax paper or parchment paper
(I used 2 spoons because it is easier).
Make sure you use a pan that can fit in your freezer.
(My freezer is super small).
Now, put them in the freezer and make sure you leave them in for 10 minutes!


Now you are finished and you can ENJOY!



Comments

Popular Posts