DIY Rustic Christmas Tree Ornament

I hope you like this post. I’ve always wanted to try to make a Christmas tree ornament out of sticks. So, here it is. Let’s get started.


These are the things you need: Paint, (I used nail polish because I ran out of paint) Sticks of different sizes, Twine (you could just use string if you wanted to but twine helps it get that rustic look.

So, the first step is to paint all of. Your sticks different colors.

This is how mine all turned out to look like. 
After they are done drying, tie them together in order from smallest stick to biggest.
Once you are done tying them together, glue a loop at the top so you can hang your ornament on the tree.

Lastly, glue a bell at the top (which represents the star) then you are finished!
Hopefully you liked this post. I enjoyed making this ornament and hopefully you did too. Have a great day! Merry. Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts