Christmas Candy Cane Cookies

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. (I moved into a new house this summer so I was really busy) But, now I hope to share lots more post, now that I am all settled in. So, I'm going to share with you these delicious Candy Cane Cookies. I hope you enjoy them! Let's get started.




Ingredience:
3/4 of Crisco     1-1/4 of brown sugar      2 tablespoons of milk      1 tablespoon of vanilla
1 egg                 1-3/4 all purpose flour     1 teaspoon of salt           3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of chocolate chips     1 or 2 crushed candy canes         (you can also add 1 cup of pecans)

Step 1: Heat oven to 375 degrees F
Step 2: Combine Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a bowl. Beat at a medium speed of electric mixer. Then beat egg into mixture.
Step 3: Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
Step 4: Cush candy canes with a spoon and add to mixture as well as chocolate chips (and pecans if you want to)
Step 5: Spray pan with cooking spray and line up little balls of cookie dough about three inches apart. Bake for 6-8 minutes for chewy cookies. Bake 11- 13 minutes for crispy cookies.
Step 6: Cool for at least 2 minutes and enjoy!

I will post pictures down below! :) Also it makes about 22 cookies











I hope you enjoyed! Also I will try to make more Christmas posts.


Comments

Popular Posts