Spring Fairy Garden

Today, I was really getting in the mood for spring. And, when I think of spring, I think of gardens. So, today I'm going to show you how to make a super cute fairy garden. (Lately I've been obsessed with fairies.) Also, I'm sorry that I didn't do a post last week. Anyways, let's get started.

 These are the things you need: Some rooted clovers and flowers, some rocks, some dirt, and a pot. 
 First, fill the pot with dirt.


 (Sorry the picture's a bit blurry) Next, make a hole in the dirt.
 Now, put the clovers in the hole you just made.
 Then, put some flowers next to the clovers.
 Finally, you can align the rocks to make a pathway.
  I went ahead and just added some mint leaves and some purple flowers. So, after that you have a beautiful little fairy garden. Hopefully you liked this post. And, if you haven't already feel free to check out my other blog Day in the Life of a Nature Girl: https://naturegirlfun.blogspot.com/ 
Also, on March 20th I will have a post celebrating the annual Spectacular Izzy Fun Day. (The 20th was the day that I posted my first blog post) So, I can't wait to celebrate that with all you guys!  Have a great day! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts