Cute Stuffed Bear


My sister's birthday is next week and I really needed to make her a present, so I decided to make this super cute bear for her (it took me like three hours). So, I wanted to share with you how to make it:
 To start the bear these are the shapes that you need to cut out, you can use any color of felt.
 Hot glue the shapes to the place of the mouth and the ears.
 Flip it right side out.
 Then, start sewing.
 When you're done sewing it, make sure to leave a big enough hole to put the stuffing in.
 This is what it should look like when you're done.
 Now, put the stuffing in.
 And, sew it up.
 Next, fit a small piece of cloth (of any color) around the bear.
 Then, sew it together.
 And, if you want you can even sew it to the bear.
 Now, take two blue strips and two white circles, and glue the white circles to the blue strips.
 After that, glue the straps on.
 This is what it will turn out to look like.
  
Now, finally you can draw the eyes, nose, and details to the buttons. 

Ta da! I'm super proud with how this turned out. And I can't wait to give it to my little sister! Anyways, hopefully you liked this post, have a great day! 


Comments

Popular Posts