Newspaper Flower Crown

 

Hi everyone! I hope you have been having a great day so far! In todays post I will be sharing with you on how to make a Flower Crown, but made out of newspaper. So, let's get started:

You need:

Newspaper

String

Scissors

And a Hot glue gun

First, you are going to start off by taking a strip of newspaper and folding it in half.

Next, you are going to cut a wave along the side that it isn't folded.


(This step is optional) Now, fold the paper in an accordion style, this just helps with making the flower look more 3-D whenever you roll it up.


For the next step I would just say, pinch, roll, and glue.


Your flower should look somewhat like this when you are done, but if it doesn't then that's okay, because you may not always get the pinching, rolling, and glueing part down at first, it may take a couple of practice rounds.


Now you can start gluing your flowers on the string! Feel free to make as many as flowers as you want. And, you don't have to make it into a headband, or flower crown, but you could also use it as decorations for a party, or hot clue them onto a bobby pin to use as a barrette.


After hot gluing all of my flowers on, I decided to hot glue the flowers together so that they're less likely to fall off the string (or elastic depending on what you're using)


Finally, you have a super cute flower crown to wear! I hope you enjoyed making your crown and didn't have too much of a hard time constructing the flowers!
Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed todays post, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as much crafts lately, I've been working on a special surprise that I will announce in the next blog post. So, with all that being said, I hope you have a great rest of the day, and don't forget to stay safe and wash your hands a lot!  



















Comments

Popular Posts