A Fancy Lunch


My dad told me to make a sandwich for him, and I tricked him by saying, "Uhhh, I don't want to make a sandwich for you. Fine I will go and make it!"  But, I had decided I would make him a fancy lunch. First, I just made a peanut butter and honey sandwich. I cut the sandwich in half. Then, I put a cookie on the top for the head. Next, I put blackberries for the spine. After that, I put two chocolate chips for the butterflies eyes, and then, I cut strawberries for the antennae and the mouth. Here it is:

Here are some other sandwiches I made for my brothers and my sister. Their reactions were way better than I imagined. Here are the other fancy sandwiches:


I made my sister a kitty cat. That is the one with the strawberry ears and flower plate, and I made my baby brother a bear. He really liked the cookies! He ate them first. Now you can go make a Fancy Lunch too!

Comments

Popular Posts