Valentine's Day Card



It is January & it is almost Valentine's Day.  I decided to put this Valentine's card on my blog.  I am sorry I have not done a lot of blog posts in a while.  I hope you like this one.  This is my little sister Ellie who I have gifted with a Valentine's Day card.
Now, let's get started.  First, you need two pieces of paper; one pair of scissors; a crayon box; some ribbon/string; & tape.  
You fold one piece of paper in half.  
Next, you use the other piece of paper & draw a heart, but make sure you do not color the inside.  
Then, write "love" or something nice inside your heart.  You can use whatever handwriting you want. 
Cut the heart out.  
Now, color the heart whatever color you would like.  
Tape onto your folded piece of paper.  
Tie a bow.
Tape the bow onto the heart.
Now, you can decorate the inside.  Write something like "You warm my heart!"  You can even draw a picture with it.  
You are finished!  You can give it to a friend or family member.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts