Vanilla Ice Cream

Hi everybody, in today's post I'm going to show you how to make a very easy vanilla ice cream. I bet everyone wishes they had a good bowl or cone of ice cream on a hot summer's day, so, I'm going to make that wish come true and show you how to make vanilla ice cream:

So, you are going to start off with pouring 1 cup of milk (I used almond milk because I'm allergic to dairy, I suggest using regular milk because I tried it with that too and the results tasted way better) into a pan over a stove at a low.

Then (still at a low) pour 1/3 of a cup of sugar into the pan.
Bringing it to a high, stir it and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
After removing the heat source, add 1 tsp of vanilla
Then pour the mixture into a pan or an ice cream mold.
Now, just to give it a bit more flavor, add 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt (sorry that the photo turned out blurry).
Then place some plastic wrap over it, and place it in the freezer for at least 5 hours, or overnight.

Then, once it's frozen, scoop it out, and then you have some delicious vanilla ice cream! Yum!
Hopefully you enjoyed this post, and I hope your ice cream turned out well if you tried this! Be sure to stay safe, wear your masks if you go in public (especially now that the number of coronavirus cases have bumped up significantly), and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts